Wednesday, April 11, 2018

These days . . .

It was impossible to go ahead further on mathematics series. I know and can explain the most famous constants of e, pi, gamma and phi. But my pi expressions are not the fastest. I wanted to read books on higher number theories. But these are tough. Therefore, I have stopped mathematics research.
Cartooning and caricatures are possible only to a certain extent. Linear progress as a function of linear time is not possible. Therefore, I have restricted myself in cartoons and caricatures too.
I am working on chess and now my elo rating is 1520. Here is the snapshots.
Working and improving on chess is more fruitful.
1520 is good for clubs. But not possibly good enough to force GMs in chess to teach me. 1800 they say is the requirement.
So, I shall try for 1800 . . .

1 comment:

  1. In elometer rating tests containing 76 chess puzzles, my elo rating was 1416.

    ReplyDelete