Friday, November 10, 2017

About Mock Theta

90 degrees or pi by 2 is mock theta as well. A big statement from a small man.
When I got to get an opportunity to work in Quality, I thought in the art versus science angle. I saw the name of a country in the ISO standards book and I got into motivated drive. Switzerland it was. I thought about spin and complex numbers and attacked the subject.
I was also upset with the Personnel system of SAIL and its attack on the weaker sex. Men!!
I thought about quality and about gender issues in SAIL.
I thought of conscience and to me conscience and quality had a relationship.
What it was? I pondered and their product seemed to be like power factor thing.
Then it made sense. Conscience and Quality are perpendicular to each other.
And a man and woman relationship too is. Then I began to look at SAIL personnel system and concluded that personnel and administration should be separated for betterment of SAIL.
And mock theta is here . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment