Thursday, August 13, 2015

Making "Scornproof" Exercise chart

First things first. Is there a workout plan? Yes.
Is it complementary with your body understanding? Yes.
What is it?
Day1. Chest and legs.
Day2.Abs and backs.
Day3. Chest and legs.
Day4.Arms.
Are you able to follow it strictly? No.
Why?
And this is exactly what I want to find out.
I solved the food issue more or less by following circular and regular eating habits.
Let us say circular thing works for me. Am I regular in exercising like a circle? Yes. I everyday go for a workout.
Then, what is the problem?
The problem is I just don't do exercise. Maybe one set of a uninspired lifts which confuses me and makes me think will it not harm me than help me?
OK. Then motivation is the issue.
As far as I can see, motivation is about success. If successful  then you are motivated. You want more of the same and exercising will become easy.
Using reverse logic, body motivation can be improved if body has rested enough.
So get melatonin supplement if your body does not get enough rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment